PROGRESS!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Still here and going strong

Hey guys!

I know, bad, bad blogger!

Took the day off on Friday and did a 4 mile hike with the hubs. 

Sunday, I was busy doing this all day:




I think I mentioned I had been cast in a film - Charlie Gorman's Wake. A local film here that will be submitted to Indy film festivals. We had a lot of fun, but I was there from 9 till 6:30. Totally exhausted. I am very proud to say, however, that I did not eat any of the on-set junk. I brought some things with me, and when I ran out (and I did) I just waited till I got home. Win!

I've been on track and feeling good. I don't weight myself till Saturday - I'm both nervous and excited about what it will say.

There is so much negativity associated with the scale. I have to continue to remind myself that it is a TOOL and not a measure of ME and a PERSON.

Duh, right?

But some of you out there know what I mean.

I looked at my stats from yesterday and my inner re-stricter cringed. Fat grams at 87, calories at just under 1700... I started to get nervous. I forwarded them to Luke - and he was VERY happy. Especially that I was getting my fat higher. Ha!

Where is the fat coming from, you might ask? Well, things like coconut oil, olive oil, meat, some dairy. 

The premise is (and studies have been showing more and more) that increased fat in the body, with decreased carbohydrates (not including those from veggies) help the body to burn more fat. 

I guess we will see if this premise is working for me soon enough.

I conquered this beast on Monday:


Don't let it fool you. It is MAJOR. Wow, sweat-fest!

I'm on deck for tonight too - Iron WOman. I pray it's not the one with 50 burpees - I'll let you know. 

That's it for now, guys. 

Keep moving forward...



1 comment:

  1. Rock on with the casting and also the workout! You're awesome!
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete