PROGRESS!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Seriously, the longest...

Ok, seriously, the last few days have been the longest at work EVER. I can't belive it's only 2:21.

Of course, it could be because I've been up since 4:45 with a little hobo-toothed baby... hmmm.

I seem to hit a big wall around this time of day. Ugh. I don't want to eat anything, because I feel yucky and bloated. Stuck. I am so stuck. Again.
I fall into these patches. I feel stuck and gross. It's not *just* eating. It's life. It's not moving as much as I should, it's not eating really well, it's not feeling productive in my life. It's feeling like I am a slave to circumstance. I know this is probably not true, but when you are deep in the feeling, it's hard to see that you could be something else. It's hard to see that you could be un-stuck.

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. " ~ Mary Pickford

I know the above is true, and yet I let the moments pass that I could make a change. Make a good decision, choose to be less stressed, less burdened, more optimistic and productive... but they pass... I keep letting them pass...

Our in-flux situation is not helping things. It probably should. It should motivate me to get moving. To get things done. But it's not doing that as much as I would love it to. I guess I am very dependant on my outside influences. That can't be good... How do I get away from that?

Ok. I'm gonna go for now. I have to much pushing around in my head to get it all out...

1 comment:

  1. I hate the afternoon lull. When I get up really early it makes the afternoon even worse!

    Sarah
    notaneffingdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete