PROGRESS!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Back...from...the...dead...

Yes, I'm back.

From the worst stomach virus to hit our house in a LOOOONG time.

It was pretty dreadful - taking us all out one by one. I was the last to get it. After I spent the weekend cleaning up after everyone, I spent Monday into Tuesday wanting to DIE.

So, yes, here I am for a small post. I don't know what I really weigh, because I haven't eaten in days, and I am still dehydrated and trying to get my strength back.

When I tell you it was bad, I meant it. Ugh.

I am focusing on eating things that don't make me queasy (Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast and PB have been my friend) and on prepping for my finals which are next week. One day at a time, for sure.

I hope you all out there are getting your Merry on without piling pounds on. It's possible to have a wonderful holiday without getting all crazy. Inevitably there will be peeps that "start over" on Jan 1. Hey, I used to be one of those. At least they are trying. Some might even stick with it! The others will taper off by the 3rd week of January and the gym will be back to normal.

Oh, gym - I miss you! I haven't worked out for a week!

That's all I can say right now. I have a math test soon, and I have to finish my work.

Keep moving forward...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and the family are almost out of the stomach virus-woods. You're a trooper. :-)

    ReplyDelete