PROGRESS!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Workin' it Post-Christmas

Merry Post-Christmas!

Whew!

We had a very nice Christmas, I have to say. Lack of sleep was totally worth it to hear Thing 1 continuously screech "I LOVE SANTA AND MAMA AND DADA". They both LOVED their gifts and are currently home destroying the house with them. I wish I was with them, but I am working.

*contented sigh*

That all said, Thing 1 was up at 4 AM Christmas morning, and I am still recovering!

Seeing my brother and his family and spending time with them made me so happy, but saying goodbye to them is so hard. Not even sure when the next time we will see them is.

The last few days I consumed food and drink that is not great for me. Some of it was worth it, some wasn't. It's over and done now and today is the re-start of super-clean eating.

My Inner Fat Girl, who I am now re-naming Inner Fat Bitch is already attempting to convince me that it’s “totally OK”  to wait till New Year’s Day to “re-start”. Bullshit. I could easily eat my way up another 5 lbs before then that I will just have to take off again. NO NO NO. IT ENDS HERE.

I have 10 weeks EXACTLY till my surgery and I have work to do.

I couldn't bring myself to get on the scale this morning. I feel good about my plan, and stepping on, seeing the shitty, shitty number was going to throw me in a tailspin. So, I'm waiting to get some of the carb-bloat down and then I will see what the REAL deal is.

Eats for today:

B: 1/2 cup plain oats, 2 tbs natural PB, 1 medium banana
S: apple, 2 tbs PB
L: 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/2 cup black beans, really spicy salsa, 2 oz low fat cheddar
S: small veggie green salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing
D: spicy shrimp, 1/2 sweet potato, veggies, veggies, veggies
S:? Maybe pomegranate

Water, water, water – did I mention water? And a little black coffee. Gonna go grab some and drink it down like a little bitter medicine – it kinda is – I have a dreadful caffeine headache. But I’m outta tea and I’m not adding any sweetener to the coffee.

I’ve eaten my breakfast and apple snack already – it’s 10:15. I’m hungry. This is what you have to deal with when you’ve over-stuffed your pie hole. Your body wants more and more and more. So, yes, I’m going to be hungry today, even though I have enough food for my body. I may be cranky. Hoping the coffee will help with that. Gonna go get some now.

I’m going to SPIN CLASS tonight! SO freaking excited. I’m going to be in SO MUCH PAIN in the morning. I don’t know what will hurt more, my legs from the spinning or my ass from the seat. No matter. SO WORTH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment