PROGRESS!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

KILLED IT

My chest and arms are sore from last nights tabata, which, might I add, I KILLED. I'm so proud of how far I've come with some of these exercises. I'm jumping rope so much faster, without tripping over my own damn feet. My burpees are faster, all push-ups are on my toes... commando pushups, high-knees with drop downs, butt kickers, kick ups... I conquered every damn interval. I think I may have said before that at Bodyology "6 is the new 5"... meaning that normally in Tabata, you do 5 rounds... well, now we do 6.

After the 2nd round last night I thought, "Holy God, we are only 1/3 of the way through"... but I just picked off those rounds one at a time. It felt awesome. By the end I was exhausted but empowered. It was EXACTLY what I needed.

Last night when I got super munchy, I air popped some popcorn, sprinkled on a little sea salt and it was good. Night time has been the hardest for munchy/cravings/Inner fat girl to bother me. I feel really good about my eats from yesterday overall.

Eats for today:
BB: 1/2 click coffee, almond milk, water, ice
B: oats, 1/2 banana, 2 tbs pb
S: almonds
L: black bean soup (I love this stuff!) 2 oz low fat cheese
S: grapes
D: Not sure, prolly 1/2 sweet potato with some salsa, or the rest of the veggie bake...

I've just been signed up for training at work, which will be tomorrow 2-6 and next SATURDAY 7:30-11:30... I just keep saying "overtime, overtime, overtime" to myself. We need the $$, so we do what we have to do.

I wish I had more time to chat, but I am alomst out of work, on my way to class, then a quick drive by to snuggle with the kids, shove some food down my throat and then off to church choir.

I can't WAIT till the weekend. Holiday light display and Santa pics on tap with the boys!

Keep moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. Nights are hard for me too. I'll either drink some water, to gauge if I'm really hungry or just thirsty or I'll brush my teeth. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta try the brush your teeth thing... I think that will really help... assuming I'm not ACTUALLY hungry! :-)

      Delete