PROGRESS!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Shooting

There has been a shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, CT. The mother fucker went into the school and killed 27 people, including 18 CHILDREN with at least 14 being KINDERGARDENERS.

One shooter is dead. One is at large.

I am about 40 minutes away from this town.

I have no words for this total and utter distruction of innocent life.

I am praying for these families.... I can't... I have nothing else....

SHOOTING

ETA: 20 children dead, 6 faculty/staff members and the shooter = 27 dead. Shooter also killed his father on the way to the school, where apparently the intent was to kill his mother, who was a kindergarden teacher at the school. The children he killed were in her class and another class next door....

they were just babies... they had so much life ahead of them....

1 comment:

  1. Praying right along with you. Just horrible. Those poor kids and their families will never be the same again.

    ReplyDelete