PROGRESS!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Goals for 6 week Challenge

Hey guys!

I wanted to post my goals for the 6 week challenge I am doing over at Nerd Fitness: I'm pretty happy with them, but it's a lot to focus on at once. I think I can, I think I can!!

So far, it's going great. Tonight at Bodyology: "The Beast". Nice.

Last night I did a 20 minute "Sworkit" workout (Thanks again Chubby!!!) called "Bring The Pain". It did, and that made me happy. Well, it made me swear out loud, but it made me happy after.

Goals:
1. Eat Clean:
What does this entail?
No processed food, sugar substitute, white flour, less than 8 grams of added sugar per day
No more than 1 serving of dairy per day
Clean carbs, including oats, quinoa, beans and legumes
Lean protein, including meat, eggs, beans and legumes
Any and all fruits and vegetables
Healthy fats
80+ oz of water per day (plain or sparkling)
Logging all food into Livestrong.
This will also involve cooking for most of the week on Sunday, preparing foods and dividing into individual servings for ease during the week.

2. Gym/training at least 4 times per week
Bodyology 2-3 days, plus gym/home workouts 2-3 days
Circuit training will be primary importance, including weights and metabolic training together

Within this goal, I will strive for the following:
5 full pushups, chest to floor, in a row,  1 single purple band assisted pull up
 
3. Fit comfortably into my size 10 capris by the end of challenge. (Comfortably: can wear them all day at work with no problem. Right now, I can button and zipper them. Breathing is another story)
How? See #1, #2 and #4.
 
4. Take at least 20 minutes to wind down before sleep, and MORE sleep
This means NO internet, TV or gaming 20 minutes before bed/sleeping
Getting at least 8 hours of sleep per night.
This will mean being ASLEEP by 10:00 at the latest.

Later peeps!!!

2 comments:

  1. All achievable and all awesome, Kelliann. Get after it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm workin' big sister! As always I look to you for inspiration! :-)

      Delete