PROGRESS!

Friday, June 7, 2013

The Beast

This happened on Wednesday: 

I did the intermediate and advanced reps. Even on the push-ups and band rows, I made my own intermediate reps. LOL. I started with metabolic/strength round. I finished with about 45 seconds left. As I was panting on the floor, one of my team mates looked at me and said, with a little desperation, "I still have 10 burpees left" I jumped up and told her I would do them with her. I counted them down as we did them. I felt awesome, and she told me she didn't think she would have done them otherwise. It was amazing for BOTH of us. 

On the strength round, I used #25 for the advanced ladder. The timer went off after the 10 min round, and I sucked it up, and finished my last 2 lunges, and last 8 push-ups, with my fitness family cheering me on. I HAD to finish the round. i couldn't just stop. Totally accomplished. 

It was really awesome.

That's all I got for ya, cause hubby and I are taking a mental health day and having total relaxation. Ahhhh... Relaxing is hard for me. I am always thinking of something that needs to be done. But, not today. It was hard to just stop. But I did. I know I needed it. 

Peace, my peeps. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow! to your workout.

    Both my hubby and I find it SO hard to switch off...we go away once a year to the beach and I swear it takes me about two days to switch off, then get into the vacation mode and before you know it, have to turn around and come back to reality LOL

    ReplyDelete