PROGRESS!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Git 'er done!

Just a small update

Made it through the overly booked weekend, and here we are again!
Monday's aren't as bad when I get to go train after work! :-)

I mentioned I am doing the 6 week challenge over at Nerd Fitness. Super excited to start a new challenge to keep my head in the game!

Fuel for today:

1 cup tea (Yes - back off the coffee!)
1 serving Quiche, 5 strawberries
1 clean muffin
1/2 cup crock pot pinto beans, 1/2 sweet potato, 1/2 bag steamed veggies
1 banana, 2 tbs PB
1 muffin
Training: Can't remember which one we are doing! Hmmm.... may be Inferno Tabata
4 oz chicken, 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, large veggie salad

I'm working on my last 30 oz of water (making 100 total) right now.

I slamed through PR's on Saturday like it was my job. Multiple 20" box jumps, 185 hex bar deadlift (5). 30 lb double overhead press. I got a really good gauge on my pull-ups, so I have made my pull up goal appropriately. I felt like a freaking bad-ass.

I feel awesome.

I've made some tweeks. I'm going back to logging all of my food, to get an idea on the calories I'm eating. I'm still not weighing myself, but I have a new goal outfit. I'll take pics soon, so we have a comparison!

I'm out for now. Peace, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelliann! Oh, I need a new goal outfit. I do have a new pair of short-shorts, which I put on if I'm at home and feel that crazy feeling like I want to overeat. Then I remember that the shorts would not fit very nice if I did--so I talk myself out of it. I'd still like to lose 7 pounds this summer. Sounds doable until you know how slowly I lose weight. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am coming to terms with slow losses, for sure. It's different when you are 300 lbs and the weight is "falling off" (Of course, it didn't feel like it back then!) Now, I have to find my solace in goal outfits instead of the scale because I get so screwed up by it!
      Ah, shorts - I have not ventured to wear shorts yet!
      :-)

      Delete