PROGRESS!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Somehow I made it through the storm

I did not use food of any sort to comfort myself in the midst of my studying panic last night. 

I did not use food this morning in my anxiety of going into my final. 

And I did not use food this morning after I basically BOMBED said final. 

Yes. Bombed. 

I don't even care anymore. It's over. It will probably bring down my grade to a B. It's fine. 

(repeats to herself: it's FINE to get a B. It's FINE, DAMMIT)

OK. Moving on.

I did end up about 150 cals over my goal yesterday, but I'm not upset. I mean, that includes 300 calories worth of peanuts (not a binge, a "snack bag" worth! Better than cake! HA!) that I wasn't planning on, plus no exercise except a quick walk on lunch (which I don't count)

Food is on course for today. I made great little meatballs for dinner last night and made plenty of leftovers for today. Add some steamed veggies and call it lunch!

Something I don't think I mentioned yet. You might remember that I said I was auditioning for a role I really love. Well, I GOT IT! I'm very excited/nervous. It's going to be a fun summer!

That's all for now, guys. I am plum tuckered out from all the stressing and allergies plaguing me. 

Keep moving forward..

No comments:

Post a Comment