PROGRESS!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby Steps

I have a job interview next week at Yale New Haven Hospital. This is totally fabulous, obviously, for many reasons. Yale is a great place to work when it come to pay, and benefits. As many of you know, I am going back to work full time so I can afford to go to school part time. The one MAJOR perk of Yale is that they PAY FOR SCHOOL. Up to $4000 a year for full time employees, which would cover any classes I would be able to take per year. Obviously, this is amazing, because that frees up the money that would have been spent on classes and it can go to other things, like, oh I don't know, catching up on my student loans! As we have already discussed, day care will be part of these figures now too. However, it will only be part time, 2 days per week, which lessens the blow a bit. It will be hectic, and I feel like I am never going to see my kids, but I know it's what has to be done.
Of course, I am making all these plans, and I don't even have the job yet. I only have an interview. So, we will see... I'll keep updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment