PROGRESS!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Roadblocks - or just speed bumps?

Well, taking classes in the spring semester is turning out to be more expensive than I thought. Miscellaneous fees are really raising the price. I may only be able to afford to take one for now, till I actually get a job and can fork over the rest. I will definitely take Nutrition 1, and if that's it for now, well, so be it. It is what it is, as my wise mother would say.
On some personal notes - My eating has been a little messy, but the exercise is going well. Classes, running, walking, strength training. It's all working. I can feel a difference in my clothes, even though the scale is moving at a snails pace.
Things are very stressful around here for a variety of reasons. The holidays are coming, there are health issues in the family, it will be the first holidays without my cousin, money is so tight, school, finding a job... it starts to feel like too much. But, we just keep getting up everyday, and breathing in and out, and bracing ourselves for whats to come - whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment