PROGRESS!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Thankful list

My top 10 things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:
1. My loving and ever supportive husband.
2. 2 beautiful, healthy boys who drive me nuts. I wouldn't have them any other way.
3. My health.
4. My family. We've been through a lot this year, and are continuing to be tried. I am thankful for each and every one of my family members for their love and support of me and of each other.
5. My ability to seek a job. I have skills that will enable me to get the employment I need when the time is right.
6. My home, my car, my assets, as little as they seem, are much more than some.
7. My new, exciting and scary path in life. I am so lucky to have something to strive for and look forward to, and the ability to go after it.
8. My functioning body, even though it doesn't do what I want it to on occasion, I am very lucky it gets me out of bed every morning, carries me around all day and enables me to carry around my babies all day!
9. My friends. Sometimes I'm not as good a friend as I should be, and I am trying to work on that. My friends are lovely and supportive, and I appreciate them everyday.
10. YOU -for reading this list! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving! - Give THANKS for all you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment