PROGRESS!

Friday, April 20, 2012

I was going to post - but I really, really HATE the new Blogger.
HATE
HATE.

Doing... well, crappy, I guess. If I really want to be honest. Eating crappy. Working out like a mad woman.

Tomorrow mornings workout is called Iron (Wo)Man. This is the one I cried at about a month ago.

Awesome. Can't freakin' wait.

Sunday I am running a 5K in the AM. It's going to be dreadful. Not ready at all. I've been exercising a bunch. but not running enough.

I'm snarky and sarcastic today, so I am going to save you from me.

What do YOU think of the new Blogger set up?

Night, peeps...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like to to the point of hating it when I first tried it last year but this January I switched to it in preparation for the day when it the only choice and within 4 weeks I was very happy with it and would not go back to the old again. There are things I wish were better, but I like it over the old now. It took some time.

    ReplyDelete