PROGRESS!

Monday, April 30, 2012

I got a new attitude...

Good morning, peeps!

First, I have to say that I think it's hilarious that I lost 2 followers after blogging last week about my struggles. I guess as soon as you start having a hard time, people aren't interested. I personally only drop people when they don't blog for a super, super long time, or if they are posting things I find offensive.

Maybe struggling is offensive to some people? Eh, I don't know.

I also want to thank everyone who sent up a prayer for my nephew and his family. He is doing ok. He's getting help.

Back to the subject at hand.

SO, I have said before that I am an addict and I'm in a step program. Well, I've been doing a lot of thinking and writing and talk to my HP. I am in a much better mindset now.

I need progress, not perfection.

Striving for perfection, and seeing in only black and white has only made me fall and fail. Not just fall, but move BACKWARDS.

I AM NOT PERFECT
I WILL NEVER BE PERFECT
THIS IS OK!!

Right now, it's OK for me to "try" hard. I know, I know "Do or Do not, there is no try" (Thanks Yoda). But
for me, right now, every moment I will be trying to make the absolute best decisions I can.

This mornings best decision was to bypass Starbucks.

So, here is the menu:
Click protein coffee
2 morningstar veggie sausages, 2 tbs natural PB
2 oz 75% reduced fat cheese, 1 large banana
large salad, lots of chopped veggies, 1 oz almonds, 2 tbs craisins, 2 tbs homemade dressing, banana peppers, green olives
click protein coffee (if I need it)
Dinner still up in the air. Maybe some whole wheat pasta with home made sauce. Or a sweet potato with mexican spiced ground chicken breast.

My emotional and mental focus today is giving it all up to God. He showed me he is here for me and he is listening to my seemingly insignificant problems. He is my Srength and my Peace. Only He can take this obsession away from me. I need to do my footwork, but He removes my turmoil.

I am foot-working it by making my absolute best decisions I can for what to put in my body.

I have clothing goals for the end of the summer. Not scale goals. I have 2 pairs of pants. One fit me, but not very well. The button, but are quite tight. The other barely comes over my butt. By the end of the summer, I want the first pair to be on the loose side, and the second to fit. I can't wait.

That's all for now. Work, work, work, school, school, school.... busy day

No comments:

Post a Comment