PROGRESS!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rockin' the Gym

I love to read all of the peeps who are starting on the Whole 30, or embarking on the difficult task of taking pics of every morsel of food they put in their mouths. It requires dedication, persistence and honesty with oneself. 

ANYONE can post picture of a healthy meal and then turn around and eat a Big Mac. But in the end, who suffers? Not the dis-enchanted readers!

All you guys taking on challenges this May ROCK MY SOCKS. You are AWESOME.

No pics, but here is the rundown of the fuel today:
Coffee
Meal 1: quiche
coffee
Meal 2: large veggies salad, 1 oz almonds, 4 oz chicken breast, 2 tbs oil and vinegar.
Meal 3: 1 Paleo/clean muffin, 1 small (yes, small) banana, 2 tbs PB
Training Day!
Meal 4: hoping for some spicy shrimp and veggies... gotta convince the hubby or suck it up and do it myself. LOL
Lots of water - more to come.

This is the work out for the gym right after work:


30 jumping jacks



20 TRX chest press



10 exploding shoulder press #25



5 Burpees/ 10 Box Jumps



30 plank jacks



20 TRX row



10 Rom dead-lift - not sure of # yet - about 125#?



5 burpees / 10 Box Jumps



30 jump rope



20 TRX jump squats



10 pushups



5 burpees / 10  Box Jumps



REPEAT x3

I'm feeling pretty bad-ass about it, for sure. We'll see how I feel after!

That's all for now. I'm outta here - Peace. 



1 comment:

  1. I hate burpees! I have a few workout DVDs that have burpees in them, and I always groan when we come around to them. How was your workout?

    ReplyDelete