PROGRESS!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cleanse Day 3 - recap

Cleanse day 3 was a serious snow day. In fact, it broke many records for amount of snow that fell. We are surrounded by huge plowed snow mountains around here!
Anyway, the hubs was home and I took the opportunity to do some cooking. We ate really well, clean all day, and it felt good. I even got the chance to go get my butt kicked by Christa Doran at Tuff Girl Fitness! Whew!
All my Psych class work is done. I mean ALL. Now, I wait for my final grades to see how I did. My 2 classes start is a few weeks. Those will be semester long, on campus classes. I am looking forward to it, but it still feels a bit stressful.
Waiting, waiting, waiting for the job to call me. So stressed out financially. Actually have NO money, what so ever. I mean, none. This is causing a lot of anxiety that we are all trying to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment