PROGRESS!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving right along...

Friday night - Day 12 of my cleanse. Tomorrow is the last day of the cleanse, but the first day of the rest of my life eating clean. I mean, this is the way to go people! Veggies, fruit, protein, complex carbs, dairy (a little!) - It's the whole package! I really love it, and I am even getting the hang of cooking all the time!
Didn't work out today. My plan was to do yoga this evening, however, this is the first night that BOTH of my boys are sleeping in the SAME room, and getting them both down was took a LONG time! So, I opted out for tonight, and I don't feel bad. I am still sore from my run yesterday, and I'll just have to push it tomorrow!
Had yet another interview today for my Yale position (notice I say MY Yale position? LOL) and I feel confident I will get a call next week with an offer. I need to start working ASAP. We are DROWNING here... it's really bad.
I may have mentioned that one of my goals is to run (fully run) a 5K on March 6 - HOWEVER - I have just discovered that there is going to be a conference in New Haven on the same day - Womens Health and Wellness with Dr. Katz as the keynote speaker!! I mean, this is amazing, and they don't come around very often. After a lot of thought, I have decided to go to the conference instead of the 5K. It could be a networking experience that I can't pass up. I'm very excited about it, but disappointed about the 5K. As soon as another comes up (I have my eye on the listings) I will sign myself up for it ASAP.
So, lots going on. Sammy cutting more teeth - both boys still getting over colds. Anthony recovering from carpel tunnel surgery - classes start on Monday night (ACK!)Things are moving right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment