PROGRESS!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

“The only way out is through.” Robert Frost

“The only way out is through.” Robert Frost
To the many of you out there going through weight loss and sticking to a weight loss plan, this is an awesome quote.

Look, we are all going to have trials. We are all going to have a breaking moment - a moment where you can ride the wave of a craving, let it flow through and and let it go, or you can let it crash all around you and give in. The fact is, the only way you are going to be successful is by learning YOUR body and what is going to really work for it. Everyone is different.

Now don't take the advise to mean that you can fool yourself into believing that a "bite" of this and a "taste" of that all day long, all week long, is just what YOUR body needs. Really listen to yourself. We all know, deep down inside what we need. We all know the truth. Some choose to bury it deep and ignore it. Well, if you are going to make a lifestyle change, you have to bring that truth to the surface. Acknowledge it. Speak it outloud. Tell someone else your truth. Here is my truth:

I am a sugar addict.

Some of you may know what that entails, others may not. I'm not going to go into it right now. I KNOW my truth and what I have to do about it. I don't LIKE it, but knowing the truth MUST lead to fixing ourselves for the better. I won't hide behind my addiction. "Oh, I can't stop eating this because I am an ADDICT" Um, no. I work my way through it. I take responsibility. In the end, we all must take responsibility for our selves, for our bodies and the state they are in.

FIND your TRUTH
ADMIT your RESPONSIBILITY
TAKE ACTION.
do this - lose FAT

Anything else will simply lead you to crashes and burns over and over. It's called yo-yo dieting, and all it's going to do is distroy your body and drive you insane.

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment