PROGRESS!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Get 'er done

Ok troops. Let's get 'er done.

I was very proud of myself last night. Not one bite of one cookie, chocolate, ice cream, nothing. I ate my protein filled dinner, only some black beans for carbs, and had a delightful cup of Click after 30 minutes of yoga.

I felt very good about my decisions last night especially. Drank tons of water yesterday. So much I was up twice last night to pee. Awesome. lol

Todays menu:
S/F mocha (16 oz skim milk)
3 ham bites, 1 slice ezekiel bread with natural PB
Click
Big ass salad with veggies, ground organic turkey breast, black beans, lowfat cheese, salsa
2 cheese sticks
Of course, tons and tons of water.
Dinner, still up in the air. I need to start planning dinners a bit better. Will work on that.

Pretty sore today. 2nd day after hardcore workout is always the worst for me. I am going to see how I feel later, so I may nor may not do a workout. I would like to do *something*, just not sure what. Too cold outside for a walk/run, so it would be a video.

Does putting away Christmas decorations count as a workout??

There are many challenges brewing in the wake of the New Year. I have figured out I don't do well with Challenges. I don't know why, and frankly, I don't have time to figure it out. I've been asked here at work already to participate in one and declined. I will not do any challenges. I fall apart. I can't understand it, but I do.

I may be screwed up, but at least I know myself.

More later peeps.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, if you have a lot of Christmas decorations it might count!

    Sarah
    notaneffingdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!! I do have a lot - my hubby is a decorator! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a lot of people who don't do challenges - cuz they backfire. To each his own right? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas Decorations count if:
    You rent a warehouse because you have so many to store away
    You decorate for a theme park
    You decorate an entire Christmas tree farm

    Jane~

    ReplyDelete