PROGRESS!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 1 Post Challenge, and Weigh In

Well, with the SUCE Challenge officially over, I was looking forward to packing up my food for the day (yes, the whole day - today was out the door at 6:45 and I'll be abck home about 9:15) and giving myself little cheesey treats for being so good on the challenge...

So... (wait for it)... I put grated parmasean on my vegetarian chili.

*Gasp*

I know, I could hardly contain myself.

But really, I'm not changing much on the challenge plan at all. I don't feel the need to. I don't feel like it's overly constricting right now, so I am going with the flow.

WI for this morning 188.

Not a huge drop, but seeing as I was bouncing around the 190's after a screw up a few weeks ago, I think my Challenge made it's point clear.

Eat. Clean. Food.
Weigh. All. Food.
Log. All. Food.
Lose. Weight.

So, Eats for today:

B: Apple PB oats
S: 1/4 cup roasted edemame and 1 med banana
L: 1 cup veggie chili (with a whole tbs of grated parm! Yikes!), 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt with 1/4 cup blueberries
S/D: chopped salad with 2 tbs home made dressing, 10 green olives (I freaking love olives) and 1/2 sweet potato.
S: I will likely be hungry once I get home... not sure what will go on then. Or I might be too tired and just faceplant.

I don't have much to say. I'm moving along the good path again, and it makes me happy.

On a strange and likely non-weight loss related note (or, maybe not?) I haven't had a period in a while. Nothing for at least 6 weeks, may be more like 7 to 8... I don't normally keep track, because I don't really need to. Until I miss one. I'm not freaking, it's just a little weird.

That's all for now peeps. Can't wait for BODYOLOGY tomorrow.

1 comment: