PROGRESS!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Classes

Gateway has finally released it's schedule for Winter intersession and Spring. So, here we go. In the Winter intersession, which is only 2.5 weeks long, I am taking an online-only Psych I class. A little nerve wracking, since it's a lot of work in a short period, but I think I can do it. It's great that it's online only, so I don't have to be away from the kids every evening when I'm just starting out. I will, however, have to make myself a very strict schedule in order to get everything done. Probably working upstairs or downstairs. EVERYONE is going to have to understand and respect the schedule, as though I was out in class itself.
Then, in the spring, I will be taking Human Biology and Nutrition I. I will be in class M, Tues, and Wed evening, but M and W only till 6:40, so I could be home for bedtime with the boys, which is really great. It'll be a lot of work. I'll probably end up doing homework during my lunches at work, etc, but it will be worth it. I have a long way to go, but I know I can do it. I'm really excited to just get STARTED already!!

ETA: I received my official acceptance into the programs (both Dietetic Tech and Exercise Science and Wellness) today - registering for both Winter and Spring NOV. 1! HOORAY! I hope I don't go insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment