PROGRESS!

Friday, October 1, 2010

exercise = career research!

The hubs and I joined a gym today. In Shape Fitness just down the street from us. They have classes, cardio and state of the art resistance equipment. I am meeting with a trainer on Monday to develop a resistance routine, which I don't know a ton about. I really feel like being part of a gym, and being in that atmosphere is going to be important to my career goals. For several reasons.
1. Who is going to take nutritional advise from someone who is overweight? The gym is key to getting down to my weight loss goals.
2. It's going to be great to try things out as I learn about them in the process of getting a fitness technology certificate.
3. Who knows, maybe I would even get a job there! LOL
Anyway, I am very excited about this. Right after we joined, I jumped on the treadmill and did an interval workout where I totally blasted 400 cals. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment