PROGRESS!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Food journal: Day 2

Good morning!
Ok, food journal day 2... I'm not going to sugar coat anything (no pun intended)I am telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but. What's the point of doing anything else? Not writing it certainly doesn't mean I didn't consume it!
I started the morning with a grande non fat no whip mocha. I know, I know... I'm trying. I am vey proud of myself that I did not have any cadbury creme eggs yesterday, and that I did not add anything to the mocha, like a scone or chocolate cookies.
Yes, you can see how bad things have gotten. Adding these things to the 2-3 coffee drinks I was having per day had become almost the norm.
Last night, the hubs and I put together awesome lunches. Hubby made a great chicken breast meatloaf, and steamed some corn. I threw some lowfat cheese, ezekiel bread, PB, kashi and a yogurt in my lunch bag - and this morning the the meatloaf loveliness was left in the fridge. GRRR.
Soooo... how this day will go, I don't know. I had my mocha, and I had my ezekiel bread with PB for breakfast. I still have a pear from yesterday, cheese, cereal and yogurt. Probably not going to last the day, but I really don't want to buy anything. So, I guess we will see what happens. I had a good plan, and lost my brain this morning getting 2 kids out the door by 6:30 to 2 different locations.
Today is NOT a school day, and I plan to do a workout later this evening, after I teach a little, do grocery shopping and the kids are in bed.
*sigh* really?
Will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment