PROGRESS!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I was just looking at my past few posts - lol, I guess my mantra is "keep moving forward"... I didn't even know it!

Class last night didn't go as late as I thought, so that was a pleasant surprise. However, when I got home, I found my husband in bed with a migraine and the kitchen was BEYOND a wreck. So, I spent the rest of the evening cleaning, and trying to unwind. Got to bed a little too late and felt pooped this morning. Parked in a lot close to work (lazy bones this morning!) but I don't feel too bad because tonight is my Tuff Girl workout. I know I will be burnin' tonight, baby!

Food today will be fine. I am running out of food staples at home, and with payday not till next week, well, I'm going to have to improvise. I don't like to improvise, especially when I am on such a great roll, but no money equals no more groceries. The kids have food, so that's all that matters.

Money is tight. That sucks. But I still need to do things like go to the gym and have my workouts at Bodyology. I need these things more than I need anything else - clothes, eating out (especially!), Starbucks... all of these things would add up to what I am spending on the fitness... As long as my kids are fed and clothed and are in school, well taken care of and learning, what else can I ask for?

To be a millionaire... but I digress.

Anyway, glad it's Thursday, almost Friday, almost the weekend. Teaching this weekend. I hate to say it, but now that I have had a taste of what "free" weekends feel like, I'm not as enthusiastic to teach. It's a terrible thing to say, and I love my students. Well. It is what it is, right?

That's all for now. I hope everyone is soldiering on. Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment