PROGRESS!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weigh in and keep moving forward!

Ok, I'm a little late with this today, because work has been a bit crazy, but I'm here, I'm here!

Last night after class, the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym. BUT, I did. I realized there is one right on the way home from that campus and it makes it impossible to make excuses very convenient. I did my run, and it didn't feel as bad as the previous, even though it was the same routine. Of course, that makes sense, because I am different everyday. I guess I expected it to be harder, since I was tired. But, I pulled it out. I was happy I went.

So, I was a little worried about weigh-in, for no good reason. I feel great about my eating, great about my activity. But, my suspicions were confirmed when I hit the scale this morning:

211.

Now, that is a 1 pound loss, but of course, we always want more. I will be content with it. I had a BIG loss last week (5lbs), so that could have something to do with it.

I will keep moving forward. I used to eat like a crazy-woman the day of weigh in, figuring I would "work it off" the rest of the week.

That was so long ago.

Today is no different than any other day in the past 3 weeks. Packed filling protein foods. Lots of water. That's it.

Tonight is my late class night. Technically, I should be in bio lab till 9:50, but my instructor did give a hint that we wouldn't go that late.

Praise God.

Ok, well, I have to be off to class. Thanks for letting me vent last night. Some really nice comments helped me see that I am doing the right thing, even though it feels totally insane right now. Thanks a bunch!

Kepp strong, keep moving forward!

1 comment:

  1. You ARE definitely doing the right thing because you aren't settling. Onward!

    ReplyDelete