PROGRESS!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Busy weekend...

It's SOOOO close to the end of the day. I have ZERO motivation to do anything else here at the office. I just want to GO HOME.

Even though I had a rocky start yesterday, everything turned out A-OK. No gluten, no binging. Now, this is obviously only day two - but the bloating is still super present! I know it could take a while, so I will hang tight.

The weekend is busy, but not exciting. Tonight hubby and I get to go see a friend of ours show - he has directed Footloose. Should be great! Tomorrow, no Tuff Girl (BOO! Long story), but I plan on going for a run instead. Rehearsal, where we are going to tell our cast that we are pushing our show YET AGAIN because of time constraints. People are not going to be happy, at all. We will probably lose people. It sucks, but it can't be helped. We are a company with no home. No home equals no consistant place to rehearse. No rehearsals equal no show! Well, not on time, anyway. Sunday: church and teaching (sigh) and that will take up the whole day.

Monday is a big day. Well, a big day in a mama's life, anyway. I am registering Thing 1 for kindergarten. O.M.G. I can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarten next year! Public school, folks! The real deal! ACK! Hubs and I took the day off. You show up at the school in the morning, and we were told to "be prepared to wait" lol. So, we could be in and out in 30 minutes, or we could be there all morning. No way to tell, so we took the day. It would be nice if we had some time to just enjoy each others company. This does not happen often!

Well, that's all. Short and sweet, peeps. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a give day - just wait until the day you bring him and leave him there for his first day at school. That is a biggie for both of you.

    ReplyDelete