PROGRESS!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gluten Free, Take 1

I have begun my gluten free journey today. I will try it for 2 weeks, and if I don't see a significant difference, I will try removing dairy.
I consume quite a bit of dairy, so I'm not sure how that is going to go! But, we will cross the bridge when we come to it!

It's Thursday - munchy meeting day. Ugh. Seriously. It's the worst time of day - 4-5, when I am really hungry and also tired. Not a good combo for someone trying not to snack. Not even that I am trying not too - there will certainly not be anything there that is gluten free. And most "snack" foods tend to be triggers for me. So, either way, I will be saying no.

I am not as prepared as I should be to begin my gluten free journey today. I didn't really have a substitute for my morningstar veggie sausage (all Morningstar Vegetarian products contain TVP, which contains gluten)So, breakfast was not very filling. So, I feel like I am playing "catch-up" in a way. Thank goodness I packed a snack to have in between. I was planning on using it at the munchy meeting, but, I needed it at 10 this morning!

I just can't wait to get home to my family and dinner. Choir rehearsal tonight. Tomorrow is Friday, and that's...good. Relaxing on weekends is a pretty elusive concept.

Later, peeps!

1 comment:

  1. I wish u the very best of luck. I have commit to 10 days juice diet last time but I quit before the period suppose to end :( If u success thru this, pls share how you make it.

    Cheers,
    Honeybee
    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete