- Display the Very Inspiring Blogger badge in a post or on your sidebar (see above!)
- Link back to the person who nominated you (again, see above!)
- State seven things about yourself so that people can find out a little bit more about you.
- Nominate fifteen blogs you enjoy visiting and link to them; and
- Notify those bloggers of their nomination and the Very Inspiring Blogger requirements
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
LIKE A BOSS and award!! :-)
Good Wednesday, bloggy-land!
I was out of work and out of commission yesterday with a little home issue. No big deal, everyone is good and it’s taken care of. But, that’s why there was no post yesterday.
I went into Bodyology for a kick-ass workout on Monday. LIKE A BOSS. Loved it. Still sore. Love that too!
Tonight is Group Power at the gym. I am very happy with the time I am making for workouts right now. I admit, knowing that in a mere 13 days I will be in surgery has me pumped up for a few reasons. One, of course, you know – I want to be as fit as possible to keep this as complication free as possible, and two – I will be laid up, unable to exercise full out for weeks. UGH! Gotta get the sweating in NOW.
My eating has been GREAT. Yesterday, being off of work, would normally try my resolve, but NO. I ate very clean, without a thought of anything different.
I have to confess: I have wanted to get on the scale. There are pros and cons, of course. I have talked about them.
Cons: I feel REALLY good right now, and REALLY happy. If I get on the scale and that stupid number is higher than some little voice in my head *thinks* it should be, it really screws with me mentally and emotionally. This is the WHOLE reason I wanted to STOP the scale insanity to begin with…
Pros: Ummmm….. Damn. I am hard pressed to find a really go “pro” to weighing myself. Any ideas out there? Would there be any real pro’s to weighing myself right now (well, not “right” now, you know what I mean!)
Eats for the day (very boring)
B: ezekial bread, PB
S: banana, almonds
L: spaghetti squash bake
S: 4 oz plain greek yogurt, ½ blueberries
D: turkey cutlet, salad
S: MAYBE some air popped popcorn. Not sure.
SO – pretty cool thing: I have been nominated for “Very Inspiring Blogger” award! (And the crowd goes wild!!)
It was very, very kind of Tanvee to nominate me for this award. As soon as I get home, I will add it to my side bar! J
In spirit of this award, I will do my due diligence and follow “da rules”
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
Wow – this is a lot of work. LOL.
Seven things about me… I’ll use some things you may already know and some you may not.
1. I have an older brother who is one of my best friends. I miss him, his wife and my incredible little nephew TONS because they live clear across the world in Seattle. (ok, not quite across the world)
2. It took me 5 years to complete my bachelors in music because of ONE CLASS (damn piano!!!)
3. I am a control freak but I really don’t like conflict (and yes, I think sometimes these things go hand in hand. Not that controlling people LIKE conflict, but they can HANDEL it… I’m not really one of them)
4. When I was pregnant with my first son, I could drink up to a gallon of milk in just a few days. It’s all I wanted to drink. Now I can’t remember the last time I had cow’s milk
5. I sometimes wake up in “half-dreams” and think there are people/animals/things in my bedroom. I get so convinced they are really there I sometimes have to turn on a light to show myself they aren’t. Yes, it is freaky. Happens a few times a month.
6. I really, really, really want to get a dog, but it’s totally not happening right now. I think Thing 2 would kill it with love. LOL. 2 year olds just don’t know “gentle”
7. I think my hubby and I are in the best place we have EVER been with our relationship. It makes me very, very happy.
Now, for nominations…..
Woh… 15, with links… this is going to be a whole separate post. Be on the lookout later!
That’s all for now. Peace to everyone!