PROGRESS!

Friday, June 24, 2011

it has to be WORTH IT

2 sick kiddies, 2 days "off" of work to care for each of them. However, this has been a great week. I'm down another 2 lbs and I am officially at my lowest adult weight EVER. 208. I briefly saw the scale say 206 once, but I think it was after a stomach bug, so that totally doesn't count! Anyway... I was thinking of a longer term challenge. I found this great list of advanced workout DVD's, posted at Fit-Bottomed Girls and I think my long term goal is to go through all 10. I've grown accustomed to working out at home (*sigh* - Gym membership) but it's hard to determine from a mere description how difficult a workout is going to be. I don't want to waste my time doing something where I am not going to work my ass off. I mean, if I have 45 minutes in my day to workout, it needs to be WORTH IT.

I was very proud of myself on the days I was home with the boys. It was the perfect scenerio for an eating free-for-all. But, I stuck with what I would have eaten if I had gone to work. One day, I was SO hungry. I just ate when I was hungry and tried to make it as balanced as possible, and I felt good about my choices.
Feeling tired, but strong and confident in what I am doing. Kick-ass Tuff Girl workout in the AM, teaching and rehearsals all weekend - and then it starts all over... I sometimes feel like a hamster running on a wheel.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your sick kiddos :( That is the worst part of motherhood. I hope you remain sickness free!

    I am hamster on a wheel! Now if only I would just shut my mouth and stop eating, the weight might come off :)

    I know what you mean about gym memberships. Seriously, why is it so expensive to sweat?? I wouldn't have time to go to the gym anyway. Hubs is being a butt, and we're doing the good ol' 85/15 parenting right now.

    ReplyDelete