PROGRESS!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mondays (sometimes) suck

I am putting it out to God and the Universe and everyone else - PLEASE let this be an ok day. I have already been yelled and been spoken to very rudely by 2 people. It's only 10:00. I can't do this today. I am exhausted from no sleep last night because Josh was up and down so much we finally just put him in our bed. So, HE slept, and WE didn't. Now he's home with a high fever. Hubby is home with him and bringing him to the Pedi at 2:30. I HATE being at work when he is home so sick. I am used to being the one home taking care of my little guys... It makes me really sad.
I am praying this day goes quickly and without big issues. I want to get home to my baby. I will probably have to take tomorrow off, because he certainly can't go to school with a fever. The rules are he needs to be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school. So, tomorrow is already out. *sigh*
I don't want to be here. (but, yes, I am very grateful to have a job)
I once again didn't bring quite enough food for the day. We couldn't grocery shop this weekend because of money constraints, so we have to make due with what we have till Thursday.
Mondays suck.

2 comments: