PROGRESS!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why am I writing? I don't have anything to say!
I am unbelievably tired today. Last night, we had amazing thunderstorms come crashing through our area. Hubs and I were up immediatly, and I waited for the running footsteps of Thing 1 - but never did! BOTH Thing 1 and Thing 2 slept right through it. I was TOTALLY amazed.
Pushed myself to walk to the office instead of taking the shuttle, and to do my "zig-zag" walk at lunch. It's going to be about 100 degrees here with the humidity, so I am seriously considering taking the shuttle BACK to my car at 5:00... then the voices in my head start fighting:
"Don't be lazy - just walk it"
"No, take the shuttle, what if you get heat stroke??"
"Highly doubtful, fatty. Get over yourself and get some exercise"
"You are already exhausted, why not just for today get a ride?"

I'll tell you why - because today turns into tomorrow and that turns into all summer long. Heat is an excellent excuse. Maybe it's even true- when you are 365 lbs - which I am not anymore.
*sigh*
So, food has been very good today - keeping on track even though emotionally I want to eat to comfort. The hubs is doing so well, too. I am so proud of him.
The plastic surgery appointment went *ok*. Insurance will likely cover my tummy tuck, but of course won't cover my arms. The quote for my arms was more than I thought it would be, and I am really down about that. I did figure out a few things though:
I want to lose at LEAST 30 more lbs before I even THINK about the tummy tuck.
I need to wait and accumulate time off of work, of which I currently have NONE.
I need the opportunity to at least TRY and save some money to get my arms done...I mean, I have WINGS, people!
So, anyway. That's all I have to say for now, OH except:

I WILL NOT eat at my meeting today
I WILL NOT eat at my meeting today
I WILL NOT eat at my meeting today
I WILL NOT eat at my meeting today
I WILL NOT eat at my meeting today
I WILL NOT eat at my meeting today
I WILL NOT eat at my meeting today

That is all.

ETA: I did NOT eat at my meeting (score) and I walked to my car (score) -
Kel the Fit - 2
Old Fat Girl - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment