PROGRESS!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Holy Sickies, Batman!

Well, what began with a small baby, as a mere cold, has now exploded into illness beyond measure taking down adults and children alike!
You know I love to be dramatic. But, seriously folks.
Little Sam is feeling TONS better, however, Josh is feverish and coughing, the Hubs is down for the count, and NOW I am having pain in my chest and back when I breath, on top of the fact that, I think I may have a fever, because I am FREEZING.

Ugh.
I walked up the stairs to the cafeteria to stock up on spoons and forks, and I was out of breath just from the journey. Now, if this was me-from-three-years-ago, well, then, yeah. A 365 lb person can get winded walking up a few flights of stairs But, it's the me-from-now-who-just-ran-a-5K-against-better-judgement. Hm. yeah. There may be trouble brewing.
Before you say it, I called my doctor, but I am waiting for a call back. I can't take off work to go to the appointment, because I am already taking off on Friday to bring Sam to the doc for his allergy testing. So, it will have to be before or after work. If I don't get a call back, I will go to the walk-in urgent care clinic, but I can't do that till tomorrow evening, because my sickie hubby has a rehearsal he has to go to tonight.
Oh man. This kinda sucks.
Ok, there has to be an upside to this... hmm.... I've lost weight this week!
Yup, it's important to find a silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment