PROGRESS!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

No mistake about it...

If you take a look at the right of my blog, you see a running total of my exercise. Take a look now, and you will see that there has not been an update since 3/21.
This is, unfortunately, not a mistake.
I have not exercised in 6 days. I can't believe it, actually. It doesn't feel like it has been that long. Of course, I have *pretty* good excuse, having pneumonia and all, but my fears of it becoming a slippery slope is coming to fruition. I am feeling a bit better, but tired and lazy, and although my motto "every moment is a new moment to make a good choice" is something I stick to as much as possible, I feel like I can't make the good choice to move tonight.

I am hoping after another good nights sleep, I will feel energized enough to walk during my lunch break tomorrow. Send me good exercise/kick my ass in gear vibes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment