PROGRESS!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

musings on my silver lining

So, if you read my post from yesterday, you would have read that my only silver lining for feeling like I was going to die, and my poor family was going down with me, was that I KNEW this week that I was losing (as opposed to GAINING) weight. So, I hopped on the scale this morning to take a peek.
Now, last week at the "challenge" weigh in, I was up to 216. Sucky. This morning, 6 days later I am 207. Oh yes, my lovies. My body is doing what I am asking it to do by eating good foods within my caloric limits and exercising, yes, even when I probably shouldn't have. Of course, much of it is water, etc... but at least SOME of that lose is fat. Of course, the challenge weigh in is tomorrow, and I hope that I don't magically gain 9 lbs overnight... hey, stranger things have happened.
So, as far as the sickness...hubby is seriously sick, Josh still has his fever, which will probably mean no school tomorrow for him. I have no fever, but I can't take a deep breath in. Yesterday afternoon it hurt in my upper back and chest to breath, thus I started to worry that maybe I have pneumonia. Today, I will call my Dr office back again, and try to get in later. If I can't, I will go to the urgent care center. Seriously, if it's pneumonia, I need to get on antibiotics right away. Such is the life of parents with little Petri-dish children. Oh how I love them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment