PROGRESS!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Aren't you SO glad I am checking in all the time!?! :-)
This is just an update on my eats and workout for the day. I know, I know, I said I was going to get all introspective and such. Meh. I'm too tired for thinking too much.
Eats:
So, dinner was mexican, as mentioned before. 3 oz of seasoned turkey breast, 2 oz of reduced fat cheese on 1/2 large sweet potato, 1 tbs light sour cream.
I did a "day off" Tabata workout - just 20 minutes. 3 rounds, 6 exercises. I felt kinda like a cheater, because at the studio with Christa, it would be 5 rounds of tabata and a finisher! This was certainly a "day off!"
After dinner I had 1 1/2 granny smith apple, nuked with 1 tbs natural peanut butter.
Calories for the day: 1456
Ok, I'm out - SO excited for the day off tomorrow! Hoping to get into a Tuff Girl workout in the AM - right now I am on the waiting list. :-) :-)

1 comment: