PROGRESS!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wow, what a mistake!

Wow...
I wished I had entered all of my food before I ate that snack...
I was really, really hungry by 3:00 and so I had my snack-that-shall-not-be-named (Kashi Cereal and almonds)... Then I went on my merry way and entered all my food in Livestrong...
Holy. Shit. That stupid snack cost me almost 400 freaking calories. Are you JOKING??? That stupid cereal is almost 200 cals for a freaking serving?? WHAT???
SO. NOT. WORTH. IT...
So, now, after entering in dinner, I am already at 1527 cals for the day... grrr... that means NO room for any error... and MUST do Kickboxing tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, have I been there! My old breakfast of choice was overnight oatmeal (1 cup oats soaked in milk and yogurt, topped with bananas in the morning). It's a 400 calorie breakfast, which isn't bad, but it doesn't keep me very full. So I'll make half of it and have an egg with it or something.

    ReplyDelete