PROGRESS!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blueberries and Overtime

Going into another overtime week and I am not feeling it. I came in yesterday (technically a holiday) for 5 hours. It was good, because we are working on special projects having to do with our medical record transition. The time always goes quickly when I have things OTHER than scheduling someone’s appointment for the 5th time.  Ok, anyway…
The weekend went *ok*. I ate more than I should have. I kept it clean, but was over my calories Sunday and Monday.  I’m also re-cooping from a cold. I did, however, get in my Bodyology workout Saturday before wanting to fall over, and I went to spinning last night, in the snow and freezing cold. Suck it up, buttercup. I took Sunday off of the workout schedule and slept. A lot.

Funny Sleeping Positions
Source
And I liked it.
Damn,  and I still feel so tired. Blech.
Alright, moving on… I’m not going to bore you with the weekend stats. They weren’t *terrible* especially considering the kind of damage I can do with food if given the chance. But they were over my 1400 calorie cap.
The stats for today, pre-dinner:
Cals 838 Fat 21 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 3359 mg Carbs 126 g Fiber 27 g Protein 36 g Sugars 53 g

The Eats:
B: Ezekiel and PB – pretty standard
S: 4 oz plain fat free chobani, 3 oz blueberries
L: ½ sweet potato, 4 oz clean crock-pot “refried” beans
S: ½ red pepper, 5 baby carrots, 3 tbs hummus
S: banana (maybe)
D: Not sure. Probably salad with some tuna and maybe some chick peas thrown in.


Source

How excited was I to find fresh blueberries on sale this weekend! SYCHED! LOVE them!

Because of OT, there will be no workout tonight, but I plan on leaving early enough tomorrow to get my Group Power class in. I really enjoy it and don’t want to miss it.

Since activity is a little less this week, it means diet has to be even MORE on target.

CLASSES begin again next week! ACK! I can’t believe it! Running right back into the semester. I’m a little nervous to talk with my professors about the time off for the surgery. I’m hoping I will be able to keep up in the weeks I am unable to go to class.


Go Fund Me Site!

Awesome news: I have surpassed the $1000 mark in my fundraising efforts! HOORAY! I’m so blessed to have so much support from friends and family. My goal is to raise $500 more, and that combined with an extremely generous donor matching contribution, will get me to my $2500 needed goal. 6 weeks left – I hope I can do it!

$500 and 15 lbs to go. I WILL DO IT!

2 comments:

  1. I have some money to donate to you! I'm just waiting for it to come in (a-hem...payday). I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah! Congrats on the fund raising!!

    ReplyDelete