PROGRESS!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Step, step, step, trip...

I am still sooooo sore from Group Power with Joe on Wednesday... My chest is specifically on fire. I can practically feel them strengthening as they heal up... :-D

So, tonight, I am going to the gym to do group step. It's an awesome cardio workout that will be super easy on my upper body and will give me a good sweat. I hope I don't trip over my own feet.

Source

I'll certainly report back on that.

Saturday is Bodyology - a new workout called the "Gladiator". Combo metabolic and strength. SOMETIMES I like walking in NOT knowing what to expect - it keeps me from totally psyching myself out. Plus no one else will know either, so we will all be in the same boat.

I hope my chest feels at least a little better so I can really push it.

Yesterday was my best eating day so far, so I was happy with that. Today will be even better. Really getting back in the swing of things. I can feel the bloat of too much salt and carbs is flushing away with all of the water I have been drinking, and I already feel lighter.

There is a spaghetti squash and bunch of kale at home BEGGING to be baked up. Yummm. Can't wait.

Source

Eats for today:

Coffee with cocoa (one more left!)
B: Ezekial Bread with 2 tbs PB
S: none - waiting till lunch
L: Spicy black bean soup, 2 oz cabot
S: 2 tbs hummus, 1 flax pita
D: yea - no idea. Probably a repeat of last night - sweet potato and salsa - will probably add some chick peas for a protien and fiber boost. OR - I'll attack the spaghetti squash!


I have scheduled my pre-admission testing for my surgery! It will be in February. I still can't believe this is really happening!

Speaking of surgery - I got a wonderful donation which helps my goal tremendously! I am still short, so if you would be so kind as to take a LOOK HERE, and if you are able, please donate! Thank you!
So, what does your weekend look like?? Getting in some exercise??

Stay strong with your new goals - keep moving forward!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about your surgery for you! I'll be honest - it will be a good confidence booster for me when my time comes.

    ReplyDelete