PROGRESS!

Friday, May 20, 2011

foul mood

I'm in a paticularly foul mood this morning, and frankly, I am unsure how I am going to get rid of it. The office is filled with cake and cookies and huge pretzles. This is not normally the case, and everyone is in good spirits and partaking... I did as well, and I feel like crap. I also had a bad relapse last night. I am so stressed, but I can't keep using that as an excuse. Duh - why can't I get through my thick skull that eating crap makes me feel like crap and does NOTHING positive for my stress level? As a matter of fact, it increases it. HEELLLOOOO????? Any common sense out there??
*cricket* *cricket*
Apparently not.
I have no time to work out tonight, when I really wanted to. I can get to the gym tomorrow morning, which is good, but I don't have time Sunday either, which means my strive for 4 days of good exercise is already reduced to 3.
On ONE positive note - since I went over my Starbucks quota by one on Tuesday, I have not had another.
I am going to try and move on from my stupid cake debacle this morning, and eat per usual. I just wish today was over. I would rather be back in bed than doing anything else. Getting up in the mornings has been REALLY tough this week... maybe it's the weather? Or maybe it's that Thing 2 likes to wake up at 5.

Hubs brought him into our bed this morning at about 5:30, and I tried to snooze, but he kept kicking me in the face. Litteraly.
Ok, my mood is creating writers block, so I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment