PROGRESS!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday musings

I'm battling with lots of things right now. My food is going well today especially. It wasn't *too* bad yesterday. Now that my schedule is lighter, I will be able to resume my exercise schedule the way I want it. That makes me really happy.
The hubs and I are under a huge amount of stress right now with our "baby", our theater company. It's extremely difficult to keep things moving forward. We have people leaving us we thought we could count on, we have no "home-base" and therefore rehearsals are difficult to schedule and plan. There are so many people in the mix that need to be worked around. People are upset, they are frustrated, and it's all coming at us all the time. It's a lot of energy being directed toward us and it really takes it's toll.
Anyway, planning a good workout tonight, and going to a Tuff Girl workout tommorrow night.
Of note: I officially have a 4.0 GPA in school. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment