PROGRESS!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Warning: potentially whiny

I mentioned a few posts ago that TOM was approaching, and even though I DO NOT use it as an excuse to overeat and not exercise, I DO use it as an excuse to be whiney and emotional. SO, that being said, if you are offended by such actions, please navigate away from this page now.

No really..... Now.

Ok?

Still here?

Alright, you asked for it...



I was totally exhausted last night and I didn't "exercise". I say "exercise" because I still walked over 13000 steps, many at a very fast pace, and I still burned 1000 calories more than I took in. That is what I strive for everyday. Still, it bugged me that I couldn't get up off my butt to do anything. Ok, let me rephrase - I could have, but chose not to. *sigh*

Probably not a great choice.

HOWEVER, I WILL have time to get in a cardio workout this evening, as the kids are going to Mimi's (my mother) house for the night, and by the time I get home from work, they will already be enjoying their time with her, and I will be able to get in a good workout and shower before rehearsal.

Score.

Tomorrow morning is Tuff Girl at 8:00 - HOORAY! I ALWAYS look forward to going there and working my BUTT off... I am sad, because it's the last class I was so graciously gifted by a friend of mine, and the struggle continues to find the cash to keep going... I think I can scrape together the cash to do a 5 class pass... but I have to really do the math. Very few students this weekend, and groceries, gas, and bills have to be the priority.

Ok, so this post is not turning out as whiny as I thought. Aren't you glad you stuck around?

I talked to my brother last night, which always makes me happy, even when I am in a crappy mood. We talked about my business, and how he has lots of ways he can help me, including building my website (which he is SUPER good at!) I am so lucky to have a supportive family.

Ok, so I am going to get a little whiny here - I really really don't want to be here today. I can already tell it's going to be a very, very long day. I want to be home. I want more sleep. I want to go to the gym. I want to go back to sleep.

Did I mention I want more sleep?

I am currently an emotional wreck. I have already cried twice at work. I have only been here just over an hour.

This does not bode well.

Alright... I'm gonna wrap this up before I continue to babble like a moron. I'm SURE you'll hear more from me later. 'Cause today, I will simply not be silenced in my whining/babbling.

It's my blog, and I'm whine/babble if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment