PROGRESS!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back in the saddle again....

Today is going very well. Plan intact, feeling really good.
I'm on 60 oz of water. Plan on having all 80 down by the time I leave work at 4:30.
Spinning at 5:30. What is it about that tourture that keeps me going back for more? Oh yea, it's my stupid heel pain. Oh well. I have to get my cardio somehow.
I plan on doing some stretching or maybe a light, relaxing yoga video later, for some destress. I love how I feel after a really good stretching session or yoga. I can't wait.... "ahhhh"
I think I'll bring Thing 1 with me to the gym. He loves to go to the play room there, and I think it's importnat for him to see the Hubs and I being physically active (get your mind out of the gutter). He's also fascinated that I go "ride the bikes" but the bikes don't go anywhere. I showed him the spinning room and how you pedal, but stay still. He was a little confused. So now everytime he comes with me, I have to show him again. LOL.
Not sure what's on deck for dinner tonight. Probably salad with a little mexican flair (black beans, salsa, a little lowfat cheese.)
Some quotes to keep you (and me) moving along today:

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” Og Mandino

"Strength is a matter of a made up mind." John Beecher

"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within." Anonymous

"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up." Vince Lombardi

"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is." Ellen Degeneres




No comments:

Post a Comment