PROGRESS!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I need help - suggestions please!

Ok fellow bloggers, and whoever else might be reading this.
I don't know what to do. My plantar fasciitis is seriously debilitating now. I am limping all the time, I can put almost no pressure on the heal at all.
Yes, I am calling my podiatrist today.
I just don't know what to do about workouts. I JUST started Turbofire, and I am SOOOOO excited about it, but the workouts are high impact on the feet, and I am starting to think I just can't do it. Yesterdays awesome workout turned into Hell for my heel.
So, if worst comes to ABSOLUTE worst - I have to stop doing cardio for a while.
What the hell am I going to do??
I can lift, but can I do that everyday? Should I? Maybe go to the gym and do the machines? I just don't know where to go with this.
I's so frustrating that I am working so hard to do something good for my body and my health, and it causes pain in other parts (heel and wrist)
I am really at my wits end. Has anyone out there dealt with this? Any happy outcomes, please??

1 comment:

  1. There are foot exercises you can do to relieve the pain from plantar fasciitis. I used to suffer terribly from that and it was actually my personal trainer at the gym that taught me some exercises to help stretch the tendon and foot muscles. Once I started doing that, the pain went away. I get it rarely now because I try and do the foot exercises at least once a week while I'm sitting watching TV.

    If your issue has to do with the achilles tendon and not heel spurs, the exercises should help.

    ReplyDelete