PROGRESS!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

painful mornings?

Ok friends in fitness - are you in constant pain of some kind? I get up every morning with my feet in terrible pain. If I could use a walker to get myself to the bathroom in the morning, I would. I limp, have to hold myself up on walls... it's not pretty. Of course, the plantar fasciitis is an issue, but even the other foot is painful in the AM. Once I am up a little (and put on sneakers) they feel better.
Does everyone who is very active experience this? Or, should I be talking to my doctor?
Anyway, I've been thinking so much about my business. I have specific ideas about what I want to do, but financially, it will be SO long till I can do it. For example, the most financially frugal thing to do would be to start the business out of the house, however, I really don't want to do that. I have been running voice lessons from my house for 7 years and I just don't think it's a professional way to begin a weightloss/wellness type of establishment. So, right off the bat, we are talking about monthly rent, along with downpayments, furnishings, utilities, etc. Eh.
Regardless of how difficult it looks now, I know that this business will be a success. There is nothing else quite like it out there, and it's something that many people need. Unbeatable combo!
Yesterday, food was excellent, exercise was excellent, and I expect nothing less today. Working for my best self!

No comments:

Post a Comment