PROGRESS!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Quick Saturday update

Just a little update on this Saturday evening...

Yesterday, I successfully ate totally clean. Not one deviation. I went over my calories by about 200, but I was so happy about the content, I had to just let it go.

I started off today with an incredible Bodyology workout. There was a lot of strength, and some quick intense cardio. Nothing like a good sweat to help you feel renewed.

Been super busy with the kids today, and Thing 2 has now developed a fever and over all yucky feeling. Possible ear infection? Doctor tomorrow to find out. Poor thing is already up in bed, and it's not even 7:00.

I'm at just over 1200 calories for the day thus far, with only an optional small snack to go. Feeling very good about my choices today. Taking it one step at a time.

Unfortunately got on the scale this morning and I'm up 4 lbs. Like I said, it comes on like nothing, and it will likely take me the week to get it back off.

Tomorrow I'm planning on heading out for the gym very early. Cardio and legs. We have a lot of work to do in the kitchen, as the countertops are coming in on Tuesday, and we are removing everything ourselves to save a little money.

So, that's it for now. I'm here, I'm binge free, and I'm working my ass off to stay that way.

Love to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment